POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple (WIP): Overview : Re: Temple (WIP): Overview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Temple (WIP): Overview
From: Remy Closset
Date: 28 Apr 2004 12:43:20
Message: <408fdf28$1@news.povray.org>
Thats ok
That drawing shows all the parts of the building very good to understand the
structure
The columns I was talking, are the squared pillars integrated in the two
walls on each side of the external porch. I could'nt saw them in the
previous views.

Very very good
Archeological nice job

every day I can see that